Tuesday 14 October 2008

Woo Hoo to me!!

I cannot believe it - 2 days in to the optifast diet and I end up at McDonalds - AND DIDN"T BREAK MY DIET!!!

Had a meeting after work today and was planning on having O/F soup for dinner when people had a coffee break - only to find these people are superhuman and don't stop for anything!
By the time the meeting ended my tummy had stopped rumbling and I almost decided to go without - but then thought I would fall asleep on the hour long drive home if I didn't have something.

Those big golden arches were beckoning me from just down the street - so I took a deep breath - drove up to the drive thru - ordered garden salad and a cup of hot water - and made up my soup for a soup'n'salad dinner.

I AM SOOOOO GOOD!

2 comments:

Bee said...

Wow! That is so awesome! I wouldnt of even thought to do that, especially the hot water part! Well done! Your well on your way!

Bee xx

Nola said...

That is bloody brilliant!! Well done...don't know that I could have been that strong!